Full-Multiplex™Technology that delivers Many-to-Many simultaneous communications.
HandsfreeTalk, move & work without pushing and holding buttons.
Superior SoundSpeak, whisper and shout with the same clear sound regardless of environment.
No Base StationSimple setup in less than one minute. Just turn it on and go.
Switch-to-Talk™Switch in and out of Talk Mode. Up to 43 Speakers & unlimited Listeners.
RuggedAll weather, military tough & ready for the most rigorous conditions.
ABOUTFormed in 2011, MULTIVOICE™ has developed the first Wireless Mesh-Network Intercom™, a solution that enables simultaneous and secure group communications among fearless individuals in rigorous environments. The company has also announced the MV-FUSION™, a new solution that unites the many-to-many, Full-Multiplex™ capabilities of its Intercoms with both Push-to-Talk Radio and Cellular Networks, with other products planned for the latter half of 2015.
224 S. Main #401 Springville, UT 84663
- Fraser retakes helm at MULTIVOICE
- MV-AUDIBLE Wireless Coaching Intercom
- Provo engineer develops life-saving walkie talkie technology
- Provo-based MULTIVOICE receives $5 million in funding for radio that could save lives
- MULTIVOICE Unveils its “Full-Multiplex” MV-PROTECTOR Wireless Mesh-Network Intercom at the APCO 2015 Trade Show
- MULTIVOICE “Storms the Field” with its MV-AUDIBLE Wireless Coaching Intercom; Coaches from Across America can get “Hands-on Demos” at THSCA 2015 Next Week
- MULTIVOICE Announces the Unexpected Death of its President, Todd Rapier
- MULTIVOICE to Exhibit at THSCA 2015