Hurricane II brand headsets deliver MULTIVOICE’s most discreet and lightweight headset solutions with the performance of a heavy-duty headset, but without all the weight and bulk. The Hurricane features a comfortable behind-the-head frame with noise-reducing ear tips and a noise-canceling boom microphone.
- NoisEZ® Ear Tips noise reduction: 29dB
- Flexible, noise-canceling boom microphone (sensitivity at 94dB SPL)
- Easily convertible from high noise to low noise environments
- Operating temperature: -4º—140º F
- Cable pull from T module, axial: 30lbs.
- Cable pull from headset, axial: 20lbs.
- Wire pull from receiver, axial: 20lbs.
- Receiver wire pull from headset, axial: 20lbs.
- Flex at connector: 25,000 cycles
- Cable flex at T module: 6,000 cycles
- Cable flex at headset: 15,000 cycles
- Cable flex at receiver: 5,000 cycles
- Wireform flex (tip to tip): 25,000 cycles
- 24-month manufacturer’s warranty
- Microphone sensitivity at 94dB SPL: -44 typical
- Operating temperature: -4°—140° F
- Storage temperature: -40°—176° F